Michelin Road 5 Front
MICHELIN® Road 5
Maximum confidence in wet and dry conditions mile after mile
· MICHELIN® Road 5 tires offer superior wet weather grip versus leading competitors due to
patented MICHELIN XST Evo siping and our latest 2CT and 2CT+ tread compounds1
· Even after 3,500 miles, MICHELIN® Road 5 tires stop as short as new MICHELIN Pilot® Road 4 tires
thanks to evolutionary MICHELIN XST Evo sipes.2
· Enjoy better dry grip, improved stability and handling versus MICHELIN Pilot® Road 4 tires thanks
to Michelin’s patented ACT+ casing technology for even more riding pleasure.3
1. Based on internal wet lap times comparing MICHELIN® Road 5 tires with METZELER® Roadtec 01 tires, DUNLOP® ROADSMART III tires,
CONTINENTAL® ContiRoadAttack 3 tires, PIRELLI® Angel GT tires, BRIDGESTONE® T30 EVO tires, and MICHELIN® Pilot® Road 4 tires in dimensions
120/70 ZR17 (front) and 180/55/ZR17 (rear) on a 2013 Suzuki® Bandit 1250, conducted in Ladoux, France. Actual results may vary.
2. Based on internal wet braking testing comparing new MICHELIN® Pilot® Road 4 tires and worn (3,502 miles) MICHELIN Road 5 tires in tire sizes
120/70 ZR 17 (front) and 180/55 ZR17 (rear) on a 2013 Suzuki® 1250 Bandit S, conducted in 2016 in Ladoux, France. Actual results may vary.
3. Based on third party commissioned tests comparing MICHELIN® Road 5 tires with MICHELIN Pilot® Road 4 tires in tire sizes 120/70 ZR 17
(front) and 180/55 ZR17 (rear) using a 2017 Kawasaki® Z900 conducted by MTE Test Center in Stuttgart, Germany. Actual results may vary.
Though the new MICHELIN Road 5 tires' tread design is inspired by the MICHELIN Power RS tires, the MICHELIN Road 5 tires feature several specific technologies to benefit the Sport Touring Rider. Beginning with ACT+ Adaptive Casing Technology, specific 2CT front and 2CT+ rear compounds designed specifically for optimum performance in both wet and dry conditions without sacrificing durability, as well as our NEW Patented XST Evo X-Sipe Technology that enables the siping grooves to widen to allow increased water displacement as the tire wears. All of these features result in the new benchmark in wet grip for Sport Touring tires that provide maximum confidence in wet and dry conditions mile after mile.